eRad 750w Mid Drive Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit
- Up to 1300+ watts peak power
- Integrated controller with 9 IRFB3077 MOSFETs
- 500w and 750w models include dedicated cable and are pre-programmed for Gear Sensor
- Waterproof Connectors throughout including battery cable
- Throttle and Pedal Assist Modes
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Mounts to standard 68mm or 73mm wide bottom brackets
- Plug and Play
- Large LCD screen with speed, battery, real time power (watts), ambient temperature, and Assist info.
It's finally here. A well engineered, quiet and compact mid-drive electric bike kit that can mount with ease on most existing bicycles. e-RAD Mid Drive kits are designed with the US market in mind. This model is equipped with a 750 watt rated motor that can provide up to 1300+ watts of peak power. This translates into extreme hill climbing ability of grades up to 30% or more. All kits ship with a 20mph (32km/h) speed limit. For off-road use, the speed limit of the system can be adjusted in the LCD control panel from 10mph (16km/h) up to 37mph (60 km/h). The kit is designed for standard 68mm wide bottom bracket shells but we include the hardware to make it compatible with wider 73mm bottom brackets found on many mountain bikes.
The entire kit is plug and play, with waterproof connections throughout. The kits come pre-wired to connect to our batteries but if ordered without a battery, a battery side connector is included to make it easy to connect to an existing battery.
*All Mid Drive Kits ship with the Speed Limiter set to 32km/h(20mph). Speed Limit can be adjusted on the LCD.
LCD Display User Manual