Raleigh/iZip E3 Dash Electric Bike
IZIP’s 2016 E3 Dash brought us the same TransX mid-drive motor that powered the E3 Peak. The 2017 model includes many big updates, including a new frame design with a sleek, semi-integrated battery, replacing the older parallelogram battery that powered the 2014-2016 models.
The 2017 Dash sticks with its tried-and-true hardtail formula, but switches out its SR Suntour front fork for a functionally-equivalent Paragon coil fork from RockShox.
The biggest update on the 2017 E3 Dash is its battery, which is visually and aerodynamically much sleeker than the previous unit, but unfortunately, the new battery offers the same modest energy capacity and range as its predecessor, so those looking for 50+ mile range will want to look elsewhere.
With its ample power and 28MPH top speed, the IZIP E3 Dash is a great bike for those who want to jet around town for short distance commutes and for the occasional weekend ride.
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Currie Electro-Drive® centerdrive system optimized for high speed, and featuring a downtube battery for easy access.
- A speed bike with front suspension and thru axles front and rear.
- Designed for all weather, distance, and commuting with integrated fenders, rack, lightset, and it’s also lock compatible.
- Shimano Deore 1×10 gearing plus Shimano hydraulic brakes.
- Pure pedal assist with optional boost button for instant power. Improved e-system integration to give smoother and faster response for an intuitive ride feel.
||Currie Electro-Drive® Centerdrive 350W
||Lithium-ion 48V8.8Ah 422Wh
|Max assisted speed
||28 mph/ 45 kph
||16 – 35 miles
||Aluminum 6061, Custom Butted Aluminum, City Geometry
||RockShox Paragon, 65mm
||Shimano 10spd 11-32T
||Alex DH19 doublewall
||Kenda Kwick Bitumen 700x45c
||Shimano M365L hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors front/rear
||Kickstand, fenders, rack, lightset; compatible with frame lock
||Matte Light Gray
||S 15”, M 17”, L 19”
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.